Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Stampin' Up! Promotions & MDS Share

I got this layout idea from Papercrafter's Library. Why I liked it so much is because it helps show how you can take a 6" x 6" page and add it to an 8-1/2" x 11" page. And then finally, add to a 12" x 12" page.

I love how this page perfectly captures Riley's 5th Birthday cake. The story behind this DELICIOUS cake is that she had circled it in a magazine! She likes to circle clothes that she likes and wants. But when I was browsing, I noticed she circled a cake. So of course, we replicated it and surprised her. Our little, sweet tooth princess!

For this week's MDS download, please click here!


Stampin' Up! Promotions


To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.