Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Icing on the Cake

One of my best girlfriends hit a milestone in her life...Fabulous Forty! So to mark this momentous occasion, I made her a special birthday card/exploding box.
In honor of her favorite store.
She got ICED!
{Project Details}
Stamp: Bring on the Cake (121899-W/121958-C); Perfect Punches (117022-W/120516-C) 
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad. 
Paper: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla Card Stock. 
Accessories: Big Shot and 3 Tiered Cake Die; White Satin Ribbon; Basic Rhinestone Jewel Accents, 2" x 1-3/8" Oval and Scallop Trim Border Punches.

This week's My Digital Studio Downloads are just perfect to get you ready for Father's Day. 
Get your copy here!



To order on-line 24/7 click here.

1 comment :

  1. How cute is that? I want one too!! It was my birthday on the 10th of May.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.