Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Now that the Ladies Tea is over, I've been able to get my act together and actually download a few projects that I've worked on for the Ronald McDonald House Charity. But before I share the projects, I wanted to wish all the mothers a Happy Mother's Day and share with you this verse:
 
Real Mothers
Real Mothers don't eat quiche; they don't have time to make it.
Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils are probably in the sandbox.
Real Mothers often have sticky floors, filthy ovens and happy kids.
Real Mothers know that dried Playdough doesn't come out of carpet.
Real Mothers don't want to know what the vacuum just sucked up.
Real Mothers sometimes ask "why me?" and get their answer when little voice says, "because I love you best."
Real Mothers know that a child's growth is not measured by height or years or grade.
It is marked by the progression of Mama to Mommy to Mom.
- Anonymous 
 
Now for RMHC Easter Project:

I used the Petal Cone Die to make this cute little pocket for some jelly beans and chocolate bunny. (Inspired by the movie Hop--bunny lays jelly beans...) I used half of the pattern to make the treat holder. Thank you to Nida and Julie for helping me with this project.

{Project Details}
Stamps:So Cute (118746-W/120612-C); Easter Blossoms (121905-W/122057-C)
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad.
Paper: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, and Very Vanilla Card Stock.
Accessories: Celery Fine Cosmo Stampin' Glitter; Big Shot and Petal Cone Die; 1-3/4" Scallop Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, and 1-3/8" Circle Punches.

For Mother's Day:
Using the empty clear stamp cases, I made a notebook holder and matching card. I used the new embossing folder from the Summer Mini Catalog to make this quick card.
{Project Details}
Stamps: All Holidays (114916); Word Play Stamp Set (120308-W/120651-C)
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad.
Paper: Baja Breeze Card Stock; Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper.
Accessories: Big Shot and Flower Garden Textured Impressions Folder; Daffodil Delight 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and 1/2" Chantilly Crochet Trim; Clear Mount Stamp Case; Basic Rhinestone Jewel Accents.

To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.