Monday, May 9, 2011

Petal Cone

I fell in love with the Petal Cone Die when I first saw it in our catalog! I love the versatility of this pattern and how easy it is to use with the Big Shot.

As you saw yesterday, I made a carrot out of this die. Today, I wanted to share with you in its true form--a treat holder.

{Project Details}
Stamp: Baby Blossoms (121927-W/122000-C); Easter Blossoms (121905-W/122057-C); Four Frames (123440-W/123442-C)
Ink: River Rock, and Rose Red Classic Ink Pad; Early Espresso, Old Olive, and Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers.
Paper: Old Olive, River Rock, Rose Red, and Very Vanilla Card Stock; Springtime Vintage Designer Series paper.
Accessories: Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, & Fun Flowers Die; Blossom Petals, Boho Blossoms, & Decorative Label Punches; Crop-a-Dile; Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, and Basic Pearls Jewel Accents.

To order on-line 24/7 click here.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.