Friday, September 24, 2010

Wings of Sympathy

I debated and debated whether or not to share this. But as you can see, I've chosen to. Its another sympathy card share. (Can you tell, its been a hard month/week?)


This card is very simple but the idea and thought behind this was to give something peaceful, soothing, and loving.


I couldn't write down the words that truly conveyed my thoughts and prayers but leaning on this set, helped. This was my way of packaging my love and sending it to them.

{Project Details}
Stamp: Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370) and Thoughts and Prayer (113252)
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink
Paper: Baja Breeze, Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, and Very Vanilla Card Stock.
Accessories: Big Shot and Beautiful Wings Embosslit (118138).
To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.