Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Whoo's the Cutest of them OWL?

This owl of course! 


This is the other make and take we made at the "Sweet Tweet" workshop. It involves the Big Shot and the wonderful Two Tags Bigz Die.
As you can see, the blue line across the wide tag is a score mark. So that it folds up and tucks underneath that top slit. But instead, we folded the top and adhered Whisper White card stock to the front. (I confess that I didn't come up with this idea but I can't remember who did. Sorry. If the original person passes by this site or you know, please let me know.)  I just love the Poppy Parade In Color. It does just that ... pop! And "whoo" doesn't love this owl. Its a wonderful punch!

{Project Details}
Stamp: Hostess Set: Picture This (Sorry its retired)
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad
Paper: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade, and Whisper White Card Stock
Accessories: Big Shot, Two Tags Bigz Die, Two Step Owl Punch, Crop-a-Dile, Metallic Eyelets, and 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon.


To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.