Friday, September 24, 2010

Silhouette Sentiments

I have to say, I hated making this card! Sympathy cards are the hardest to make. Its the obvious. You just feel terrible for your friend or family member who has lost someone very dear to them. How do you convey your feelings in words or even comfort them? This is the best that I could.


I wanted to make something beautiful, soothing and send a comforting message. I hope they felt my love for them because as the verse says: I really was praying for friends and family to comfort them, for their faith to help them stay strong and look forward to a reunion in Heaven, and the loving and happy memories to heal them.








{Project Details}
Stamp: Silhouette Sentiments (Hostess Level 1) and Thoughts and Prayers (113252)
Ink: Early Espresso Classic Ink; Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers.
Paper: Early Espresso, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla Card Stock; Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper.
Accessories: Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim, Antique Brads, and Vintage Trinkets.


To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.