Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Things I Love Scrapbook Page



Another make and take from Stampin' Up! Convention was an 8-1/2" x 8-1/2" scrapbook page using a new favorite stamp set of mine: Things I Love (115229).
I love the use of the various circle punches to make a lollipop flower as an accent on the page. Scrapbook layouts do not need to be elaborate. Sometimes simple is simply the best!

{Project Details}
Stamp(s): Things I Love
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive, and Rich Razzleberry classic ink pad; Whisper White craft pad; and Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker.
Paper: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White card stock; Crushed Curry textured card stock.
Accessories: Silver Basic Jumbo Grommets; Modern Label, 1" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-3/4" Circle, and 1-1/4" Square Punches; Elementary Ribbon Originals
.

1 comment :

  1. That's (usually) my philosophy, too. :)- The girls are cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.