Friday, August 7, 2009

Thank You Medallion


I love the Stampin' Up! catalog. It is not only a catalog but an idea book! The front cover showcases a beautiful card using the Medallion Background and Framed with Love stamp set that I just found to be so beautiful. I had to make one of my own.

Here is my version of this card using a color challenge from a while back: basic gray, really rust, more mustard, and very vanilla. I ran out of Really Rust card stock so I took my handy brayer tool and made my own Really Rust card stock by rolling Really Rust classic ink onto my Very Vanilla card stock. To add more texture, I stamped the small floret onto the brayered Really Rust card stock. I just love the elegance of this card.



{Project Details}
Stamp: Medallion Background (115223), Framed with Love (114389), and Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Ink: More Mustard, Really Rust, and Basic Gray classic ink pads
Paper: Very Vanilla card stock and Basic Gray textured card stock.
Accessories: Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Lots of Tags Sizzlits, Pretties Kit and Brayer.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.