Monday, February 23, 2015

February Paper Pumpkin Surprise

I LOVE receiving my Paper Pumpkin every month. It's a wonderful surprise of goodness and creativity. The kits come with everything you need. (The clear block is included in your very first introductory kit.) I also love that Stampin' Up! has decided to sell refill packs for past Paper Pumpkins, which are only available to Paper Pumpkin subscribers!

If you don't want to read the directions, you can watch the instructional video!

This months kit:



When you feel that a simple thanks isn't enough, this gift might just be the answer!

(Kit has enough supplies to make 8 thanks card packages.) I know a few people who I will be sending these gifts of gratitude!

Thanks Stampin' Up!

To order on-line 24/7 click here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.