Monday, September 24, 2012

Playdate with color


I made top 3 at Unscripted Sketches! It is definitely humbly and yet so EXCITING to have this honor!!! See the card here.

Today's card is what I'm sending in for this month's demonstrator swap. I got my inspiration from a card that I saw in Stampin' Success, a special magazine for Stampin' Up! demonstrators filled with creative ideas, combined it with another sketch from Unscripted Sketches
and topped it off with a color challenge. 

While surfing the web, I found a new weekly challenge place for your creative enjoyment at The Playdate Cafe. This week's challenge was "flamingo, honey, and coffee". In correlation to Stampin' Up! colors, I used real red, more mustard, and early espresso.

I love the clean-lined look of this card and yummy colors, perfect for fall. 

Try playing with your own crafts and letting your imagination run wild. You might be surprised to see what you can do.

Thanks for stopping by.
{Project Details}


To order on-line 24/7 click here.


6 comments :

  1. Love this CAS design, it caught my eye in TPDC challenge link list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, love the clean look of your card and the colours are fantastic. Thank you for sharing you take on this weeks sketch at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable!!!! love it~Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your clean and simple approach to this week's Unscripted sketch. The colors are stunning together. So glad that you shared this sweet card with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - clean and simple - great color choice! Thanks for playing with us this week at US!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Lisa...this is stunning! I love your take on this week's sketch! And congrats on making top 3! Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches♥
    hugs,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.