Friday, September 14, 2012

Heritage Charms


I went to visit my friend and down-line and she shared with me these amazing charms that she makes. The charms come in a variety of sizes and can adorn a necklace, bracelet, or other treasures. She's not only a jewelry maker, she's a published scrapbooker, and card maker. I'm just blown away by her talents!



If you happen to live in Southern California, she will be a vendor at the Pasadena Rose Bowl Flea Market. She will even take custom orders. She specializes in heritage keepsakes. Simply send a photo and she will make it into a keepsake that you will treasure forever! She has a variety of designs already made too. If you're interested, please email her here.

To order on-line 24/7 click here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.