Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Digital Studio & Stampin' Up! Promotions


My Digital Studio 2 is AMAZING! Click on the video above to see the endless possibilities with MDS. To help you along your journey, I've created a resource center just for My Digital Studio to the left of my blog. Click on the links to see videos created by Stampin' Up! for techniques and other helpful little tidbits.





Don't forget about this amazing starter kit special! For $185 worth of products, you only pay $99.


Lot of fun stuff happening! 

Don't forget to take advantage of the fabric blowout too! Retired designer fabrics are being sold for 99 cents!! Hurry and get your stash before they run out!

Click here to view the designer fabrics on sale for $0.99.

Click here for the latest copy of My Digital Studio Downloads.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.