Sunday, August 26, 2012

Googly Spiders


This is a sample of my Halloween card swap for this month. I tried to make it look like the spider was going up and down then BOOOO! I loved that my son actually commented on that so I knew I accomplished my goal in his eyes!


I love clean and simple and this week's sketch challenge from Fresh Made Sketches was just the perfect place to start.

After seeing this card, Ian thought it would be even better to make a sound card (#121009). I wish I knew how to put the sound on here to share but I must say, it was quite funny! He even asked me when he could join! (Too bad he's not old enough.) But the rest of you can! Only a week left for the Howl-o-ween Tray special, don't miss out!

{Project Details}


To order on-line 24/7 click here.


4 comments :

  1. What a fun Halloween creation! Those spiders are too funny, and I love the googly eyes. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Halloween card! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so awesome! Love the bouncing spider! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too stinkin' cute! I love how you made the spider bounce and the googly eyes are so fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.