Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day of School and Stampin' Up! Promotions

Today is the first day of school and we are all excited! To commemorate this special day, I will be taking pictures of each of my children. Saw this example on Pinterest

Source: chickabug.com via Lisa on Pinterest

and put it down as one I needed to do. I always forget to take first day pictures. So, I prepared ahead of time and created the signs with My Digital Studio. I'll share my pictures later this week.




But here are this week's newest downloads. And following that are the promotions that are happening at Stampin' Up!
ALL cards, photobooks, individual pages, and tags.That's right: print any photobook, board book, swatchbook, individual pages, greeting card, postcard, trifold card, or tag-all for 31% off.
Some of our best digital content. 30 downloads and 1 content disc. Yup, that equals 31.

  

Just for the month of August, purchase the starter kit at just $99 and receive the $60 Howl-o-ween project kit and up to $125 of Stampin' Up! products of your choice.

Get your PDF copy of the newest downloads here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.