Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Look Everybunny

Isn't this cool?

Sorry about no postings last week, I thought I'd take a little mini vacay! Didn't go anywhere special but I did get a little more work done for our school and an upcoming tea fundraiser. 

Today's post is inspired from Angie Juda. It's a double pocket treat holder. One side holds a sweet postcard and the other a sweet treat! She has a great video to teach you how to make your own, but I had to adjust my scoring marks.


  • Start with an 8" x 8" piece of Designer Series Paper.
  • Fold it in half diagonally.  
  •  
  • Place the folded/creased side to the left side of your Simply Scored and score 7/8" along the creased end.
  •  
  • Turn and now place the creased side along the top of your Simply Scored and score at 3-3/4" and 7-1/2".
  •  
  • Open and fold the sides in.
  •  
  • Fold along the center score line.
  •  
  • Fold back each flap along the second score line.
  •  
  • Punch a hole at the top and thread ribbon through.
  • Decorate and embellish as desired.

    I love this because there is no gluing or adhesives to put this holder together. Hope you find some interesting ways to use this project.

    {Project Details}
    To order on-line 24/7 click here.

    No comments :

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.