Friday, March 23, 2012

The answer is ...

  1. With The Grain Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download (130680)
  2. Happy Every Day Stamp Brush Set - Digital Download (129933) 
First, I love birds. I think the images are just adorable. I also love the bicycle. I'm becoming a huge fan of spinning (cycling) and also the fact that my mind is on Riley's bike parade has me fixated on things that I can use to decorate her party. (I'm thinking of using the bicycle image for her scrapbook and possibly thank you cards.)

I hope to convert more of you to the idea of digital designing! Have a wonderful weekend. My kids are on Spring Break and we are going to hit the slopes in Mammoth. Pray that we all come back in one piece.

To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.