Friday, March 2, 2012

Feelin Lucky?


That is, are you loving the Lucky Limeade?
I love this green in-color and used it for my Ronald McDonald House Charity treats for St. Paddy's.

This fun treat box uses the small heart punch for the four leaf clover. Then, I added my bling using the basic rhinestone jewels and colored it with a yellow sharpie to add more interest. Next, I stamped part of the side and lid of the box using the Its a Wrap Holiday stamp set (retired but you can get the digital download). Finally, tied the box with Lucky Limeade baker's twine. Just a simple but sweet treat!

{Project Details}





The sale is on! Purchase your Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, perfect for creating envelopes, boxes, and more! It’s the must-have companion to your Simply Scored scoring tool.
Item
Description
Price
125586
Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
$11.95
To order on-line 24/7 click here.

2 comments :

  1. I like all of the new In-Colors this time. Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Lisa! I love lucky limeade...one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.