Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why I Became a Demonstrator

Have you found something that just made you smile instantly? That was what it was for me when I was first introduced to Stampin' Up! It was about 10 years ago and I was invited to my very first workshop. I had not even known there was such a thing as rubber stamping. We learned how to decorate the cover of a notebook. I think I have it, but I'll have to dig around my things to find it! We learned the two step stamping method and the set used was not my style, but I LOVED what I was doing. And of course, I bought everything to get started. Then, I got married and had kids and my love of stamping was set aside.

A few years ago, my friend Elisa became a demonstrator and sparked that love again for me! Stampin' Up! had changed with the times becoming more trendy and yet the quality of the product had stayed the same. There was no second thought, I had to become a demonstrator myself. I became a demonstrator for two reasons: (1)  the discounts. Because if I was going to buy these products anyway, I might as well get some kind of benefit. And (2) it gave me another identity. By having workshops, it gave me an outlet from being home with the kids all the time and gave me some "me" time. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and love that I'm a wife and mother. But, it gave me time with other ladies and another identity all the while having FUN and being able to show others that they too could have a creative outlet even if they didn't think they had a creative bone in them!

For mother's day, my Joelle (who is my middle child), said that what I do all the time is stamping BUT she loved to "stamp it up" with me. Its a blessing to know that I am able to balance my love for stamping and keeping this a small business for me while I tend to my most important job as a mother and wife.

If you've thought of becoming a demonstrator just for the fun of it, for discounts, or to make a full time business,  I would love to have you join my team of Divas. If you join now (and while supplies last), you can get TWO FREE workshop wow DVDs.

Item  Description  Retail Value 
 
Click here to watch a sample of the video
118082 
Workshop Wow DVD 2008-2009 (140 min.)

Sampling of Workshop Wow presentations from Stampin' Up's 2008-2009 regional seminars. Includes 19 demonstrator presentations of "WOW" techniques.
$24.95 

Click here to watch a sample of the video
113106 
Workshop Wow 2007-2008 DVD (117 min.)
Sampling of Workshop Wow presentations from Stampin' Up's 2007-2008 regional seminars.
Includes 18 demonstrator presentations of "WOW" techniques for use in preparing for workshops.
$17.47 
Total Value  $42.42 


And for every new recruit (through me), you'll also receive a Welcome Gift.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.