Saturday, May 15, 2010

Simple Scrapbook Sketch

In honor of May, Scrapbook Month, I've decided to post different scrapbook sketches. This is an idea that I found from the Simple Scrapbook Magazine.

Most people have a difficult time with scrapbook because its a larger canvas and feel like they need to add lots of embellishments to the page but I feel that some of the best pages are when you keep it SIMPLE.

I was able to create this page in minutes using My Digital Studio. It was very easy to download my pictures onto this layout and then with a few clicks, choose the paper that I wanted and add my text.



For a double page layout, I would just horizontally flip this sketch around and add my other four pictures. Start off simple and as you go, you can add more embellishments!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.