Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Digital Studio Mojo Sketch

As you can tell, I have been having a wonderful time using My Digital Studio.  I cannot say it enough, it is quite easy to use and create! When you are pressed for time, this program has designer templates so all you have to do is fill it with your pictures or stamp set that you desire. And if you already have a digital program, our downloads are compatible with most programs.



But today, my inspiration for my card came from Mojo Sketch 139.

 

{Project Details}
*My Digital Studio*
Stamps: Vintage Vogue and Thoughts and Prayer
Inks: Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, and Soft Suede
Papers: Soft Suede, Old Olive, and Whisper White
Accessories: Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon; Button Bouquet; The Write Stuff 2 elements


 

1 comment :

  1. Lovely! The sentiment on the card is wonderful and I really like the floral motif at the side of the cardstock.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.