Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy 100 Mojo Monday (Day 3)




Day Three of Mojo Monday's 100th Week Celebration (belated) continues with a sketch from Teresa Kline. Here is my creation using this sketch:






(Click on picture to view larger.)

I can't quite describe why I love this woodsy background paper from Autumn Meadows Designer Series Paper but I do! Its rustic but at the same time a little bit modern. I pulled the colors from this designer paper to add my colored card stock. Then added the Old Olive to pull the color from the peacock image from the Very Thankful stamp set {115338}, which part of its sales goes to the Ronald McDonald House Charity.

To get the colored effect of the peacock, stamp the image in the lightest color first. Then take your sponge dauber and sponge the areas you'd like to add the different colors. Repeat until satisfied and stamp onto the card stock. You'll always be surprised at what you get!



{Project Details}
Stamp(s): Very Thankful (115338)
Ink:
Brilliant Blue, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Tempting Turquoise classic ink pad
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, and Kraft card stock; Autumn Meadows Designer Series Paper.
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Sponge, and Sponge Daubers.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.