Thursday, July 16, 2009

Stampin' Up! Family

I have personally joined Stampin' Up! because I love stamping and the art of paper crafting. I also love that I have the flexibility to set my own schedule, especially when I have to take care of three children and my home. Would you like to earn a little extra cash to help with the bills, have extra spending money for yourself, or even extra income for the household? If stamping and paper crafting is something you enjoy, you could do what you love and make a difference. Become a member of my Stampin' Up! family and I could help you achieve these goals.

Benefits of a Stampin' Up! demonstrator:

  • As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, keep 20% of the personal net sales you earn through workshop and customer direct sales!
  • Earn an extra 10% giving you a total of 30% on your first order of $150 or more when you place your order in the first 45 days of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
  • Earn additional income (which we call volume rebate) on your monthly net sales of $400 or more. Together, your instant income and volume rebate can reach up to 40% of your personal sales a month!
  • Pre-order select stamps, accessories, and tools before general public sales.
  • Earn free stamps within the first six months you’re a demonstrator through our Stampin’ Start program—a program that helps you establish a thriving career.
  • Earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips, and other awards as you achieve success through our awards and recognition program.
  • Receive monthly publications, Stampin' Success, as well as access to the demonstrator web site where you will receive project ideas and tutorials.
  • No penalties if you choose not to continue. To receive continued benefits, a minimum of $300 in sales, which can include personal sales, is required for each quarter.
Starting July 15 - August 31, you can become a member of my Stampin' Up! family by two special offers: the mini kit for $85 OR the standard starter kit for $199 (a kit well over $355 of stamping and business supplies) along with a bonus IN-Color package. Click here for details.

Benefits of joining Stamp Ink Divas:
  • Become a member of our friendly group of stampers and paper crafters
  • Have access to a private blog where you'll always be updated on Stampin' Up! business, techniques, and project ideas.
  • Be apart of our monthly swaps.
  • Take part in our weekly challenges.
If you'd like more information, please feel free to contact me. If you're ready to sign up, please contact me for a private password and then click on my join now button and begin!

It isn't just about a career but a hobby too. All are welcome to join. And as an extra bonus, I am offering the first 5 demonstrators that sign up with me an In-Color marker set as a gift welcoming you to our group!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.