Thursday, July 9, 2009

Open House ... Full House

My open house was a full house! Chocolate Fountain was flowing and a variety of bright, colorful, and deLICIOUS fruit were available...need I say more? Delectable food and delightful company. As my thanks to the guests, all the ladies who attended received the *NEW* Idea Book and Catalog and the *NEW* Definitely Decorative Brochure along with a coupon book. I meant to take pictures during but I completely forgot because I was having too much fun with all the ladies that came! So here are a few of what was at the end . . .


. . .and the projects we made.

Razzle Dazzle Thank You Card
{Project Details}
Stamp: Razzle Dazzle (116714--$18.95) and Teeny Tiny Wishes ( 115370--$36.95)
Ink: Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink Pad
Paper: Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry card stock; Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, and Word Window punch.






Corner Bookmark
{Project Details}
Paper: Rich Razzleberry card stock and Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper
Accessories: 5-Petal Flower, Boho Blossoms, and Scallop Edge Punches; Hole Punch



Thank you again to all the ladies who came and hope you had a FABULOUS time. Can't wait to see you all again real soon!


1 comment :

  1. i can't believe I miss out on all the fun! well, next time for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.