Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Additions...


Have you noticed a little change to my blog? I have now added TWO special sites. Stamp Ink Diva boutique where I will be selling retired stamp sets, card kits, stationery, and other merchandise made by yours truly. I will have a virtual opening day for the boutique, watch out for updates!

My second site is for my TEAM members--Stamp Ink Divas. This private site will have updates on SU! (Stampin' Up!) business, weekly challenges, and information on products and techniques. If you've ever thought of becoming a demonstrator for a hobby or possibly turning it into a business, July 15th starts off a special on the MINI KIT for $85. Click here for more information.

I am excited about these new additions and hope that I will continue to inspire the love of stamping and paper crafting in you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.