Monday, March 9, 2015

MDS Birthday Invitation

I ran out of the first invitations that I made for Asher's first birthday. So, I quickly created another one using my handy, dandy My Digital Studio. The theme was modern geometric and balloons. (I'm obsessed with Geronimo Balloons. I couldn't afford it so I created my replicas, which I'll post later.) But back to the invitations, this is what I created:

front



back
Even though the colors do not match the original invitations, it actually goes along better with the party theme colors. (The color themes were pulled from Asher's traditional Korean Hanbok.)

I used a square punch and resized it to fill the whole page on the back. Then, filled it with designer paper. I like to use this method so I can change the actual size of the design on the paper.

{Project Details}
My Digital Studio
Stamps
    Designer Kits
        Hooray For Parties - celebrate, Color = POOL PARTY
        Geometrical - triangle 3, Color = POOL PARTY

Punches
    1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = CRUMB CAKE

Paper
    Designer Series Paper
        Designer Kits: Here & There

Punches
    1.25 Square Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper/_Designer Kits/Love This

To order on-line 24/7 click here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.