Sunday, March 1, 2015

Inflatable Invitations

I knew I wanted to create Asher's party around Geronimo Balloons. So I looked around to see if there were more creative ways to incorporate a balloon into the invitations itself. Gotta love pinterest!!! Why not use a real balloon for the invitation and print the details on the balloon?!

*the white out doesn't help with the aesthetics but it helps with privacy


I created the postcard to attach the balloon to with My Digital Studio. And because geometric is so hot right now,  I decided to use this background paper. This geometric theme became an integral part of the actual party.

{Project Details}
Paper
     Card Stock: Whisper White
     Designer Series Paper: Designer Kits-2013 Quotable Calendar


To order on-line 24/7 click here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.