Thursday, January 29, 2015

Throwback Thursday--Baby Shower

I don't know when this throwback thursday was created, but hey...why not share some old memories and reminisce.

My girlfriends and sister-in-law decided to throw me a baby shower last January. The last time I had a baby shower thrown for me was for my very first, Ian, which was almost 13 years ago!! I felt almost embarrassed to be honest. But I was also most grateful!

Me with the gals who hosted the baby shower.

First off, I appreciated the craftiness that they all contributed. The biggest hit and talk of the afternoon was the paper rosette backdrop (which now hangs in Asher's nursery):

Paper Rosette backdrop using the Big Shot and Rosette Designer Die.
All Stampin' Up! card stock and designer series paper.
Party Favors! Banner was created using the Celebration Kits (Bermuda Bay and Basics)
The cake topper was a project from a past Paper Pumpkin kit. 
My tummy really appreciated the yummy food and drinks:
drink station

mini bites with southern flair

ombre mini cakes
Last but definitely not least, I really appreciated the love that went into this party.



It was a wonderful day. SPOILED rotten I was (rather WE were)!

{Project Details}
Big Shot
BIG SHOT
Price$99.95
Rosette Designer Bigz XL Die
ROSETTE DESIGNER BIGZ XL DIE
Price$42.95


Bermuda Bay Celebration Add-on Kit
BERMUDA BAY CELEBRATION ADD-ON KIT
Price$9.95
Celebration Basics Kit
CELEBRATION BASICS KIT
Price$14.95

To order on-line 24/7 click here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.