Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Digital Design and Stampin' Up Promotions




These past couple of weeks have been filled with graduations. Today's share is a digitally designed scrapbook page of my daughter's Kindergarten graduation using the Storybook Ensemble. The title is based on one of the songs that the class sang. "I am a promise. I am a possibility. I am a promise, with a capital P. I am a great big bundle of PO-TEN-TI-AL-I-TY!"  She certainly does have promise and potentiality!

See what "potentiality" you have with My Digital Studio.
View our latest digital downloads here!

PROMOTIONS:


Hold a qualifying workshop during the month of June or July and receive an additional $50 in hostess merchandise FREE and receive 1 item for 50% off. For more details, click here.



  To order on-line 24/7 click here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.