Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mirror Mondays

You see projects and think, I love that and gotta try it. But how many times do we actually follow through? So today and every Mondays here on out, will be replicas of cards or projects that I LOVE and want/need to replicate for my own.

Today's inspiration comes from the Holiday Mini Catalog on page 6 and from a fellow demonstrator, Patty Bennett. I took what I saw and melded them together. Medallions or Lollies, whatever you want to call them, are addicting! I just want to plaster them to every project. It adds quite a lot of dimension and appeal to any project. I'm thinking I may need to make some Christmas wreaths but for Thanksgiving, this is what I made:
{Project Details}
Stamp: none
Ink: none
Paper: Spice Cake Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Wire Wreath Ring (not SU), Simply Scored, Big Shot, Blossom Flower Die, 1-1/4" Wide Soft Suede Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Spice Cake Buttons, Antique Brads, and Hot Glue (lots of it).
To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.