Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Spunky Joelle

Since becoming a mommy, I think I've lost a few brain cells because I can't seem to remember things as clearly as I had before. BUT I clearly remember this day, 7 years ago, when we were blessed with our baby girl. It was 4 o'clock in the morning and my water had broke. We desperately needed to find someone to watch Ian for us so we could get to the hospital. Fortunately, our good friends woke up and received Ian with open arms in PJs and all.

The delivery went SOOOOO smoothly that I felt like I hadn't even given birth. (I'll spare you the gruesome story of my first delivery.) Few hours later, the Fus brought Ian fully dressed and with shoes borrowed from Brandon to meet his baby sister.

Joelle has brought so much joy and happiness to our family. She is truly a blessing from God and wanted to wish my sweet, spunky daughter the best birthday ever!

For this MDS layout, I used the stitching embellishments for extra detail. I also pulled the colors for the layout from Joelle's shirt and repeating checked pattern as well.

For the most current My Digital Studio downloads, please click here.

To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.