Thursday, July 14, 2011

Convention 2011

I'm here in Salt Lake City, UT for Stampin' Up!'s Convention and am having the time of my life!
You didn't know that stampers could PARTY!!! Look at these dancing stampers in front of the stage!


Then, I was reconnected with a fellow demonstrator/friend, Maria, and met her group from FL.
Don't you just love their hats?!

This is one of the reasons I love about Convention, you meet such wonderful people from all over the country, all here for the same love...rubber stamping and creativity!

If you want to join the Stampin' Up! family and attend next year's event, click here for more information.

And don't forget this week's new My Digital Studio downloads. Click here.

To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.