Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Trio Survival

Our family took a wonderful vacation to Yosemite and Mammoth, which I can't wait to share more pictures with you. But I had to make this MDS page:

My kids have been fascinated with a show called, Dual Survival. Basically, two men are placed in different scenarios and they teach you how to survive. My kids (including the hubby) decided to show their skills by eating ants. YES, they actually ate an ant for "survival". My baby, however, decided to forgo the delicacy and continue with her fruit snack. My Trio Survivors!

Since my vacation, I've missed sharing with you the latest downloads available for My Digital Studio. So please click here and here.

And don't forget, you've got 2 more days to get your favorite stamps and accessories before they are gone, gone, gone!

To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.