Friday, June 17, 2011

Sneek Peak: Array of Sunshine

When I have workshops, I like to thank my hostesses with a little handmade gift. So for Lisa's workshop this past weekend, I made her a little box filled with small note cards using quite a few of the new products for 2011-2012 Catalog. It's also important in how it is presented, so I made a fabric flower brooch and attached it to the top of the box (using our Fun Flowers Die and the Big Shot).
Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade & Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
  • First, you'll notice the colors. They are the new in-colors for this year! My favorite is the Pool Party. I have been waiting for a blue in this shade. It reminds me of a lighter Tiffany blue!!
  • Second: the stamp set. Its a new hostess set, Array of Sunshine!
{Project Details}
Stamp: Array of Sunshine and Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370-Wood Mount Only)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, and Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink Pads.
Paper: Whisper White Card Stock.
Accessories: Dazzling Diamond Glitter.

Lots of fun new products I can't wait to share with you!

Stampin' Up! Promotions:
Last Chance Sale ends June 30th!

Newest My Digital Downloads: get a copy of this week's here.

To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.