Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birds, birds, and more birds

As I have been organizing and redecorating my studio, I have decided to go with a bird theme. (Surprise, surprise.)  I found these bird cages for a great deal and knew I could use them somehow. But it was missing something, so what better than . . . birds. I didn't want just any bird. I wanted chubby, fat PAPER birds.


Bird One was made using a template from Stampin' Up! For the template, click here.
Bird Two was made using chipboard (retired design but you can find a smaller version from the clearance rack here) and covered with Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper. I am in LOVE with this paper!

They sit on top of my bird armoire, which now hide my papers and other goodies! I'll share more pictures of my studio once it is all complete.

To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.