Sunday, January 23, 2011

Leadership Swap


This was my swap for the SUDSOL (Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing On-Line) group at Leadership. There were over 50 of us swapping and enjoying Friday afternoon lunch together. These women are amazing and very talented. I'll share the cards that I received sometime soon. I have a lot of pictures to take and edit so stay tuned!


But what I wanted to share with you was this "highlighting" I discovered with using Craft Ink. Because my background was Very Vanilla and the Flower was Very Vanilla as well, I had to think of something to make the flower stand out more. I thought the Rose Red was too bright for my card and so I decided to take a sponge dauber and stamp Pretty in Pink Craft ink onto the top of the flower. Then, I took the heating tool to set the ink. Just be careful when you use the heating tool as not to melt the flower but it doesn't take long. And this is what I came out with. LOVE it!!! 



{Project Details}
Stamp: Easter Blossoms (121905-W; 122057-C)
Ink: Crumb Cake Classic Ink Pad and Pretty in Pink Craft Ink.
Paper: Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla Card Stock; Springtime Designer Series Paper.
Accessories: Big Shot, Tasteful Trims XL Die, Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon; Vintage Flower Adornments, and Sponge Daubers.















To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.