Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday from Stampin' Up!

During Leadership, Stampin' Up! announced that every demonstrator would receive a special designed card using our My Digital Studio on the month of their birthday. So all January birthdays got the FIRST edition and lucky me...got one!

The thoughtful card alone was awesome but inside was a sweet little gift of a discount on our next order! Who doesn't love a deal?!

So, this made me think, "Why haven't I done anything like this?" Well my friends, I'm going to be sharing this wonderful gift with you! Please send me your birthday so that I can send you a special card with a special deal for the month of your birthday!

Love birthdays!!!

And speaking of deals....IT'S HERE!!! Sale-a-bration!!! For every $50 purchase, you'll receive an exclusive stamp set or digital download of your choice for FREE!!!!


To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.