Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful

There is just something special about miniature things. They are just too darn cute!! Well that being said,  I wanted to make a banner for Thanksgiving and look what I made?

Sorry about the quality of the picture.

I just had so much fun with this and was very easy to make. I got the inspiration from a Christmas banner displayed in the Stampin' Success, a monthly magazine sent to demonstrators. I'd have to say that's another perk of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator besides the great discounted products. Don't let this promotion pass you by. No penalties if you decide to drop out but why would you? Click here for more details.



{Project Details}
Stamp: Day of Gratitude (120835-W/121148-C); Lovely Letters Alphabet (115030-W)
Ink: Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Old Olive, and Soft Suede Classic Ink Pads.
Paper: Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla Card Stock.
Accessories: Big Shot, Bigz XL Table Setting Die, Twine Rope, and Sponge.
To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.