Saturday, November 20, 2010

All In One Gift Box

I love it when we have stamp club! It has allowed me to make great friends and have fun creating! One of the projects we worked on this month is this: (my apologies on the quality of the pictures, using a phone camera while I try to search for my charger for my "real" camera).

Its an all in one box. 

The lid is part of the box so you'll never lose your top!
Fun, right?
{Project Details}
Stamp: Tags 'Til Christmas (120847-W/121169-C)
Ink:Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, and Very Vanilla Card Stock;Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper.
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (retired), Linen Thread; Scallop Trim Border and Decorative Label Punches.

To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.