Monday, October 12, 2009

New Deal of the Week

Hi all!
I'm sorry I've been absent on this blog. I'm still adjusting to life here in Southern California. I've been trying to coordinate fundraisers for my children's school, which has taken the bulk of my time, and I've been trying to live a healthier life with more exercising! Who knew being a mom could be so tiring and so busy!

I've got a lot of pictures to download and share with you. So expect those in the next few days! I've got some great Holiday projects to share and a few more MOJO sketches.

In the meantime, don't forget to check the deal of the week section on my blog or my Stampin' UP! site (look under promotions). This week's special:


The second deals of the week are from October 12, 10 AM (MT) through October 19, 9:50 AM (MT).

Item
Page
Description
Regular Price
Special Price
115961
200
Perfect Setting Bigz XL die
$42.95
$25.99
114515
195
Flower Burst Embosslits die
$11.95
$5.99
116760
201
Pop-Up Three Tier Cake Bigz XL die
$39.95
$25.49









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.