Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Digital Studio


Sorry Friends for not keeping up with my blog posts. Things are bit crazy around here but I'll continue with the Mojo sketch challenges along with some swaps I've participated in and samples from a Mommy and Me Build a Bear Workshop. But for now, I wanted to let you know about a wonderful, fun product available to you TODAY: My Digital Studio. Not only is it a digital scrapbooking software, you can create greeting cards, calendars, and much more. Take a look at this video for more information.



2 comments :

  1. Lisa - can't view the video without logging in. Are you doing more scrapping nowadays? :)

    -eunice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eunice. The link should be fixed now. And yes, I've been trying to do more scrapbooking. May is an incentive too: Scrapbooking Month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.