Thursday, September 3, 2015

May Your Season Sparkle





It's hard to think of Christmas when it is high 90s here in southern California, but I needed to get this card mailed out to the other demonstrators. With every new catalog, someone organizes a swap where we all pick a stamp set and share our creations. This is one of my samples. My other one will be shared later this week.

This Sparkling Season stamp set also has a coordinating thinlits die (useful with the Big Shot). I love any stamp set that has a coordinating punch or a bigshot die. You also know that I LOVE dazzling diamond glitter and this set is perfect for it. But I also see a lot of potential with this set. It could be used for every possible occasion you can think of. Check out the new Holiday Catalog for other fun products as well!






{Project Details}
Sparkly Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.