Monday, July 13, 2015

Endless Birthday Wishes

My life is so full right now! No complaints! But it is always a pleasure to get back into the crafting room and play with all my new stamps and colors from Stampin' Up! I forgot how much fun it is to work with Dazzling Diamonds glitter! It is one of my favorite products! Just a little sprinkle of that and it takes any project up a notch!








{Project Details}
Endless Birthday Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!


Price$16.00
Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack  by Stampin' Up!


2015-2017 In Color Stampin' Write Markers by Stampin' Up!


Price$15.00
Subtles Stampin' Write Markers by Stampin' Up!
SUBTLES STAMPIN' WRITE MARKERS

To order on-line 24/7 click here.


1 comment :

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.