Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Zumba Craze

Where have I been this last month?
front cover

back cover

cover page


I've been dancing my way to fitness through Zumba. I even got so crazy with it that I am now a LICENSED Zumba instructor!

If you don't know what that is, it is a workout that is a fusion of Latin dances and aerobics. High energy, high impact, and a whole lot of shaking going on! (And yes, a good Christian girl can shake her booty like the rest of 'em.)

I wanted to fuse my love of Zumba and Stampin' Up! and what better way than to use My Digital Studio.

{Project Details}
Family Fun Photobook Template -- Digital Download
Family Fun Photobook Template - Digital Download
130987
Price
$17.95
Download includes:
* 24-page photobook designer template (12" x 12")
*46-piece stamp brush set
* 20 Designer Series Papers
* 25 embellishments

Features:
* Digital-exclusive
* Great for gift-giving or documenting your family fun times
* Easy to create coordinating projects with all included elements

Coordinating colors:
Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla

To order on-line 24/7 click here.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.