Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pink-D-Licious and Digital Design


Yesterday, my little princess turned 6 years old! To celebrate, she wanted none other than a Pinkalicious party. Pink, pink, and a little more pink.

She has her own name for it...Pink-D-licious, so I took that and made her a candy bar that was all pink and delicious!
before the winds


after the winds

But then she wanted a new big girl's bike, and it turned into a bike parade.
Notice the color of the bicycle!
It was a great event. The weather was great, friends and family were there to celebrate, and the birthday princess was as happy as she could be. I think I enjoyed the after party even more where we were able to ride and enjoy our family time in the park. She played and rode...happily ever after!
But there's more...Here's the digitally designed thank you cards. I used that bicycle, cupcake, and a picture of Pinkalicious herself in the banner! I love the versatility that I have with digital design!
As for the envelopes, I "wrapped" the note inside a doily. (You'll find doilies within the Pinkalicious books so of course, I had to incorporate it somewhere.)

{Project Details and April 3 Downloads}

Get your PDF copy of April 3rd's downloads here.
To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.