Friday, December 30, 2011

Sweet Cake Swap

Here's another peek at the Sweet Cake set.
You know how little boys (or girls, I won't be discriminative) trade baseball cards? I swap handmade cards.  Silly or smart? I think its a little bit of both. I get ideas and inspiration from others and to get a card that you probably would never have thought of or just a twist on something is fun to receive. Its like Christmas year round! I hope the ladies who receive this card will find it as sweet and enjoyable as I do.

{Project Details}
Stamp: Sweet Cake* (125490-W/125492-C)
Ink: Chocolate Cbip Classic Ink Pad; Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, and Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Markers.
Paper: Calypso Coral and Whisper White Card Stock; Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper*.
Accessories: Big Shot, Petal Cone Die; Itty Bitty Punch Pack (Circle) and 3/16" Corner Punch; Dazzling Diamond Glitter, Basic Pearls Jewels, and Crystal Effects.

*Items available January 4 (from the Occasions Mini Catalog).
To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.