Sunday, October 2, 2011

Batty for October

 September's stamp club focused on some fun ideas for Halloween. We also made a cute 3x3 note card but of course, I can't find it.


I did, however, find this! The idea came from Shelli Gardner, Stampin' Up!'s co-founder. We did a more simplified version of her's. (The white specks look more like dust than glitter in the picture.) I plan on filling them with treats as it gets closer to Halloween. If I put them sooner, I'm afraid they'll get eaten (by me)! This is one of the few things I've been able to put up for some decorations around the house (thanks to Laureen). Hope you enjoy!

{Project Details}
Paper: Basic Black and Whisper White Card Stock
Accessories: Big Shot, Pennant Die, Petal Cone Die, and Web Embossing Folder.

WAIT! There's even more fun for Halloween crafts with My Digital Studio Downloads, click here.

To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.