Friday, March 4, 2011

Simply Charming Class

I love the Simply Adorned line from Stampin' Up! and am so excited to share with you a class that I will be having on Thursday, April 21 at 6:30 p.m. 


You can attend this class with a purchase order from me of the products that will be used: 1-1/2" x 2" charm, 24" OR 34" chain, pearl bauble, and key trinkets. I will provide the rest of the supplies (2 inserts, fabric, crown trinket, and seam binding ribbon) along with snacks and a special BONUS project that you won't want to miss out on!

Class to go kits are available as well as other dates and times. Please check my events calendar for more information.

If you order now, you can also take advantage of the Sale-a-Bration promotion. 

To order on-line 24/7 click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.