Tuesday, February 17, 2009

MOJO Monday Week 74

Can't believe how quickly time has gone by. Its Monday again and the new sketch challenge is this! 


I've been traveling so I wasn't able to post this, but here is what I made. 


I think this card could use something else on it. Could it use maybe a textured background, some "bling", or ??? I don't know. However, I think it still works with the simplicity of it, and I am pleased with this new technique I learned: bleaching. I stamped the image with a dark ink and then "inked" the same image in bleach and stamped right on top of the dark image. Thus, giving my card a shadow look. I love all the endless possibilities of what you can find and use with stamping. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments :

  1. I too like the simplicity of the card. I never thought about bleaching an image over a darker image. What a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and great idea with the bleaching!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.