Monday, October 13, 2008

Christmas Decoration Part 1



I saw this at convention and had to make my own version of it! Christmas is my favorite holiday like probably most others. And getting all the decorations and the TREE ready is the best, especially now that the kids are older and can help me! This is part one of what I am making for our decorations. Its using our Decor Elements line. (Vinyl "rub-on") Its really easy to use and for those who like to change it up, which I do, is perfect for decorating your rooms. It can be permanent or you can easily take it down once you get tired of it! Anyhow, the blank part in the middle is for the numbers, which will be hung onto the hook (which I will put on soon). This way, I can use it over and over again. The little boxes are covered with some Designer Paper and I lined the inside of the box so that when the little treats are gone...I have something nice to look at. And the boxes are attached to the canvas with velcro so the kids can take it down to get their treats. I think its great. Looks nice and has a fun purpose!

3 comments :

  1. Hi, Just found your blog and want to tell you how talented I think you are. I love the look you get with your stamping. keep up the good work. Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat takeoff on an advent calendar! And I love that you'll be able to fit enough treats for ALL your children. (I've heard of familial consternation over the one chocolate in regular calendars...hahaha).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! Have a great day.